What This Blog Is All About

I need to be healthier. Badly. Individual efforts have not sufficed, so I'm hoping the support of friends, family, and anyone who happens along this blog can help me along.


For a fuller description of what I'm doing and how people can help, click here to read my first post.

Saturday, June 6, 2009

Food Log June 6, 2009

Breakfast: whole wheat toast (new loaf is Double Fiber - see, I am taking your advice!) with 2 scrambled eggs and a banana
Morning Snack: granola bar; also stole 2 tater tots and 4 fries from my mom's lunch
Lunch: all-beef hot dog with 1 slice cheddar cheese and some grapes
Afternoon Snack: none
Dinner: turkey sandwich with 1 slice provolone and celery/carrots/apple
Evening Snack: 3 deviled eggs and about a thumb's width of icing stolen off a cupcake (everyone else was de-icing the host's cupcake and I had to pitch in)
Late Night Snack: granola bar (I know never to do this, but forgot to take medication with dinner and I must take it with food)
Liquid Refreshment: 7 glasses of water plus 2 Coke Zeros

Working out in the morning had me feeling close to a sugar crash by late morning (almost used it as an excuse for a small Coke Slurpee!).  Might add a granola bar or second piece of toast to get more carbs in that situation.  And/or eat lunch earlier.

No comments:

Post a Comment