What This Blog Is All About

I need to be healthier. Badly. Individual efforts have not sufficed, so I'm hoping the support of friends, family, and anyone who happens along this blog can help me along.


For a fuller description of what I'm doing and how people can help, click here to read my first post.

Monday, June 29, 2009

Exercise Log June 29, 2009

Walked a full 4-mile outdoor loop in an hour with cousins tonight. 9PM is much different from 9AM outdoors. And I won the race with Lee for the last 100 yards or so (sure, I didn't tell him we were racing until I took off, but that's just his unpreparedness). Should any other cousins I have a competition with take this as a bad omen for their odds? I think so. I think so.

Bought new sneakers today - those just always feel great. Until I pound them into submission, which should be pretty soon at this rate.

1 comment:

  1. Though I congratulate and commend you on your performance, I think my odds are a-okay.

    ReplyDelete