What This Blog Is All About

I need to be healthier. Badly. Individual efforts have not sufficed, so I'm hoping the support of friends, family, and anyone who happens along this blog can help me along.


For a fuller description of what I'm doing and how people can help, click here to read my first post.

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Food Log June 10, 2009

Breakfast: 2 pieces of whole wheat toast with peanut butter (forgot to buy bananas last night)
Morning Snack: granola bar
Lunch: turkey sandwich w/1 slice provolone on whole wheat bread and carrots
Afternoon Snack: apple
Dinner: NutriSystem chicken and wild rice with green beans and a granola bar
Liquid Refreshment: 7 glasses of water plus two Diet Cokes

Good news for me on meals.  A vegetarian coworker signed up for NutriSystem with the one-free-week-of-food promotion, and they sent her all meat-containing entrees.  She got them to replace it, and is giving me the old stuff.  Free healthy meals - woohoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment