What This Blog Is All About

I need to be healthier. Badly. Individual efforts have not sufficed, so I'm hoping the support of friends, family, and anyone who happens along this blog can help me along.


For a fuller description of what I'm doing and how people can help, click here to read my first post.

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Exercise Log June 21, 2009

Walked 4 miles at the Rec Center while finishing the Colbert Newsweek, which was panned by Letters to the Editor, but I thought he only added to my reading enjoyment.

On a side note, I hit 100 miles walking for the year today. The Rec Center has a wall of recognition for folks walking 100, 500, and 1000 miles in the calendar year, and this is the 2nd year in a row I've hit 100. Last year I stalled out between 225 and 250. This year I'm sure I'll beat that but I won't cry if I can't get to 500 because I add other forms of working out. :-)

Yes, overly detail-oriented readers might know this only makes 55 miles walked for me in June - I had 48 from earlier months, so today's 4 raised me to 103.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah!!! 100 is a big number! (Side note: Make sure you are drinking enough water)

    ReplyDelete