What This Blog Is All About

I need to be healthier. Badly. Individual efforts have not sufficed, so I'm hoping the support of friends, family, and anyone who happens along this blog can help me along.


For a fuller description of what I'm doing and how people can help, click here to read my first post.

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Food Log June 20, 2009

Breakfast: 2 pieces of whole wheat toast with peanut butter
Lunch: small Coke, cheeseburger without pickles, and 10 french fries from McDonald's
Dinner: steamed broccoli, cauliflower, and carrots with a little Parmesan, 2 eggs scrambled with turkey and a little more Parmesan, and an apple
Liquid Refreshment: 5 glasses of water and a large Coke Zero at the theater

Yeah, I cheated at McDonald's today. Coke from the fountain is one of my most refreshing tastes, as is McDonald's fries, and I actually like their burgers. Dinner worked out quite nicely.

No comments:

Post a Comment