What This Blog Is All About

I need to be healthier. Badly. Individual efforts have not sufficed, so I'm hoping the support of friends, family, and anyone who happens along this blog can help me along.


For a fuller description of what I'm doing and how people can help, click here to read my first post.

Friday, June 19, 2009

Food Log June 19, 2009

Breakfast: the other 1/2 of last night's Queensland salad and a piece of whole wheat toast with peanut butter
Morning Snack: 1 Nature Valley Roast Almond granola bar (every other time this week I've had a package of 2)
Lunch: 1/2 gyro and basmati rice combo from Pars Deli and carrots
Afternoon Snack: apple and 1 Nature Valley Roast Almond granola bar
Dinner: other half of Pars combo and oatmeal-raisin granola bar
Evening Snack: 2 white cheddar rice cakes
Liquid Refreshment: 7 glasses of water and a Diet Coke

No exercise for Friday - stayed in the office until 10:30 last night.

No comments:

Post a Comment