What This Blog Is All About

I need to be healthier. Badly. Individual efforts have not sufficed, so I'm hoping the support of friends, family, and anyone who happens along this blog can help me along.


For a fuller description of what I'm doing and how people can help, click here to read my first post.

Monday, June 29, 2009

Food Log June 29, 2009

Breakfast: 1 chocolate Pop-Tart and a banana
Morning Snack: carrots and an oatmeal-raisin granola bar
Lunch: turkey-and-provolone sandwich and a greens/carrots/almonds/provolone salad
Afternoon Snack: apple and peanut-butter granola bar
Dinner: Zen chicken and broccoli bowl with extra egg and carrots, and half a large chocolate chip cookie
Liquid Refreshment: 8 glasses of water

I kept track as close as I could of nutritional content today, and I believe these are my totals. If so I definitely need to up the protein and probably the calories a little bit as well. And the fat is high - I'm a sucker for cheese.
1907 calories
240g carbs
33g fiber
66g fat
103g protein

1 comment:

  1. remind me to hit you with a few fish recipies... do not fear the fins....

    ReplyDelete