What This Blog Is All About

I need to be healthier. Badly. Individual efforts have not sufficed, so I'm hoping the support of friends, family, and anyone who happens along this blog can help me along.


For a fuller description of what I'm doing and how people can help, click here to read my first post.

Monday, June 15, 2009

Food Log June 15, 2009

Breakfast: 1 piece of whole wheat toast with turkey and 1 slice melted havarti cheese and a banana
Morning Snack: carrots
Lunch: Nutrisystem Asian Beef with Vegetables (including rice! I miss rice!), an oatmeal-raisin granola bar, and about a quarter of a walnut-raisin cookie
Afternoon Snack: apple
Dinner: Nutrisystem Chicken Alfredo with broccoli and carrots and a peanut butter granola bar
Evening Snack: 2 white cheddar rice cakes (needed food for medicine and before working out)
Liquid Refreshment: 5 glasses of water and a Coke Zero

No comments:

Post a Comment