What This Blog Is All About

I need to be healthier. Badly. Individual efforts have not sufficed, so I'm hoping the support of friends, family, and anyone who happens along this blog can help me along.


For a fuller description of what I'm doing and how people can help, click here to read my first post.

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Food Log June 24, 2009

Breakfast: a banana and a piece of whole wheat toast with peanut butter
Morning Snack: baby carrots, 2 grapes, 3 blueberries, and a bite-sized Mr. Goodbar
Lunch: 1/2 piece of New York-style meat lovers' pizza, and a greens/turkey/carrots/Parmesan salad with raspberry pecan dressing
Early Afternoon Snack: oatmeal-raisin granola bar
Late Snack: apple
Dinner: oatmeal-raisin granola bar, bite-sized Snickers, and a greens/turkey/carrots/Parmesan salad with raspberry pecan dressing
Liquid Refreshment: 3 glasses of water and 2 Coke Zeros

Just leaving work now, so no workout today for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment