What This Blog Is All About

I need to be healthier. Badly. Individual efforts have not sufficed, so I'm hoping the support of friends, family, and anyone who happens along this blog can help me along.


For a fuller description of what I'm doing and how people can help, click here to read my first post.

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Food Log June 16, 2009

Breakfast: 1 piece of whole wheat toast with peanut butter, carrots, and a banana
Morning Snack: Nature Valley Roasted Almod granola bar and fresh blueberries
Lunch: 1/2 Chipotle burrito w/rice, cheese, sour cream, lettuce and 4 Nutter Butters
Afternoon Snack: peanut butter granola bar
Dinner: the other half of the burrito and a half turkey sandwich with havarti cheese
Liquid Refreshment: 5 glasses of water and a Caffeine Free Diet Coke and a Coke Zero

It really, really sucks to be avoiding chocolate (just this week, PJ!) on the day I give blood - best excuse for a package of Chips Ahoy or Oreos.

1 comment:

  1. well I am not sure how I managed to forget to throw out this challenge but now that I am on my quest to be in better cardio shape and overall shape...wait for it...don't pass out...I have given up alcohol for all of June, something I have tried before and failed at...miserably. Those of you that know me, it will be quite the feet since everyone I told to date has laughed at me.

    Now that you have given up chocolate for this week, I challenge you to give up 3 other things, each for one week or to give up chocolate for longer than a week.

    ReplyDelete