What This Blog Is All About

I need to be healthier. Badly. Individual efforts have not sufficed, so I'm hoping the support of friends, family, and anyone who happens along this blog can help me along.


For a fuller description of what I'm doing and how people can help, click here to read my first post.

Monday, June 22, 2009

Food Log June 22, 2009

Breakfast: 1 banana and a frosted chocolate fudge Pop Tart :-)
Lunch: Nutrisystem beef and veggies dinner, a Harvest Energy peanut butter chocolate chip Power Bar, and 7 stolen fries from Moo-yah's (stolen from the eater, not the restaurant)
Afternoon Snack: apple
Dinner: turkey sandwich on wheat and a 90-calorie chocolate chunk granola bar
Liquid Refreshment: 3 glasses of water and 2 Coke Zeros

I think I've abandoned the no chocolate for this week. It will return.

I've gotta say, the texture of the pebbled frosting with the fudgy interior made the Pop Tart as rewarding as I'd remembered. Mm mm good.

No comments:

Post a Comment