What This Blog Is All About

I need to be healthier. Badly. Individual efforts have not sufficed, so I'm hoping the support of friends, family, and anyone who happens along this blog can help me along.


For a fuller description of what I'm doing and how people can help, click here to read my first post.

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Food Log June 23, 2009

Breakfast: 1 banana and a frosted chocolate fudge Pop Tart
Morning Snack: 2 Nature Valley roasted almond bars
Lunch: Turkey Tom sandwich from Jimmy John's
Early Afternoon Snack: apple and 2 bite-sized Mr. Goodbars
Late Afternoon Snack (at a company meeting/happy hour): 5 chicken tenders with a bit of ranch or BBQ sauce on each and a tortilla chip dipped in queso
Dinner: Nutrisystem steak melt wrap including cheese and green peppers, and 2 bite-sized Mr. Goodbars
Liquid Refreshment: 3 glasses of water and 2 Coke Zeros

No comments:

Post a Comment