What This Blog Is All About

I need to be healthier. Badly. Individual efforts have not sufficed, so I'm hoping the support of friends, family, and anyone who happens along this blog can help me along.


For a fuller description of what I'm doing and how people can help, click here to read my first post.

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Exercise Log June 10, 2009

Walked 3.7 miles in 57 minutes with Michelle (she keeps much closer track of time and distance).  It was 8:00 but it's still hot outside.

Legs still chafe, so might try Jen's suggestion, but I think tomorrow will likely be a day off from exercise but who knows - I wouldn't have expected to make 10 consecutive days.

So, many of you will deplore my obsessive-compulsive nature, but I weighed myself after exercising tonight, and it said 345.8 pounds.  For those of you who don't know why I am jumping up and down with glee (more exercise!), that's my June goal.  15 pounds lost.  On Day 10.  Official weigh-in is only the mornings, and for those who have pledged a reward for this goal, I'll keep it off a full week before making you pony up.

No comments:

Post a Comment