What This Blog Is All About

I need to be healthier. Badly. Individual efforts have not sufficed, so I'm hoping the support of friends, family, and anyone who happens along this blog can help me along.


For a fuller description of what I'm doing and how people can help, click here to read my first post.

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Food Log June 14, 2009

Breakfast: 1 piece of whole wheat toast with turkey and 1 slice melted cheddar cheese and a banana
Lunch: toasted turkey sandwich with 1 slice cheddar cheese with an apple, an oatmeal/raisin granola bar, and a rice cake
Afternoon Snack: peanut butter granola bar
Dinner: peanut butter sandwich and a cheese stick
Liquid Refreshment: 6 glasses of water

Avoided the soda today. Also realized the chocolate-free week dictates some selectivity on my granola bars - my wife has thoughtfully agreed to eat only chocolate-containing ones to leave the rest for me.

1 comment: