What This Blog Is All About

I need to be healthier. Badly. Individual efforts have not sufficed, so I'm hoping the support of friends, family, and anyone who happens along this blog can help me along.


For a fuller description of what I'm doing and how people can help, click here to read my first post.

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Food Log June 25, 2009

Breakfast: bacon, potato, egg, and cheese breakfast taco (and it was oh so good)
Morning Snack: 4 bite-sized Mr. Goodbar-type candies
Lunch: turkey sandwich (no tomatoes), broccoli w/carrots, and 10 french fries from Chili's
Afternoon Snack: Drumstick (directors came around the office playing ice cream truck music distributing ice cream - I had to be polite!), then 8-10 bite-sized chocolates
Dinner: Nutrisystem steak melt wrap including cheese and green peppers
Liquid Refreshment: 3 glasses of water, 2 Coke Zeros, a large Diet Coke at the theater and a Coca-Cola Classic
Evening Snack: a little bit of peanut butter (for medication)

Yeah I lost it on the snacking this afternoon - frustrated and tired is my explanation, although it's not an excuse. Led to a surprise weigh-in the next day.

No comments:

Post a Comment