What This Blog Is All About

I need to be healthier. Badly. Individual efforts have not sufficed, so I'm hoping the support of friends, family, and anyone who happens along this blog can help me along.


For a fuller description of what I'm doing and how people can help, click here to read my first post.

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Food Log June 11, 2009

Morning Snack: 2 white cheddar rice cakes and some slivered almonds (needed food with medicine)
Breakfast: bacon breakfast taco - this one was much bigger than Taco Shack, and I think I should've eaten just half
Lunch: salad and 3 breadsticks w/some Alfredo dipping sauce from Olive Garden plus 2 dessert mints
Afternoon Snack: apple plus 4 Mr. Goodbar's
Dinner: Cheesecake Factory chicken-salad sandwich and part of the just-greens side salad
Dessert: small Rocky Road from Amy's
Evening Snack: Drumstick (ice cream, not turkey)
Liquid Refreshment: 6 glasses of water plus one Diet Coke

I splurged a bit in celebration of this morning's weight/glucose, which I'm sure will be reflected in tomorrow's readings.

No comments:

Post a Comment