What This Blog Is All About

I need to be healthier. Badly. Individual efforts have not sufficed, so I'm hoping the support of friends, family, and anyone who happens along this blog can help me along.


For a fuller description of what I'm doing and how people can help, click here to read my first post.

Saturday, July 4, 2009

Food Log June 4, 2009

Breakfast: a banana and 2 pieces of whole-wheat toast with asiago cheese
Lunch: Chuy's chicken fajitas with corn tortillas and a little sour cream and cheese on each, and about 5 tortilla chips
Dinner: another party (no blame to the hosts - it's me doing the grazing); a hot dog and a piece of cake definitely happened, as well as repeated uncounted grazing of fries, egg rolls*, and cookies
Liquid Refreshment: 3 glasses of water and 5 Diet Cokes

* I was asked to bring sides and I decided to use one of the most American inventions ever, the drive-through, to assert American's independence by finding the foods we've most effectively "adopted" from other countries - french fries, egg rolls, and nachos. If anyone would like to suggest other additions for future celebrations of America, let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment