What This Blog Is All About

I need to be healthier. Badly. Individual efforts have not sufficed, so I'm hoping the support of friends, family, and anyone who happens along this blog can help me along.


For a fuller description of what I'm doing and how people can help, click here to read my first post.

Saturday, July 11, 2009

Food Log July 11, 2009

Breakfast: 2 pieces of whole wheat toast with peanut butter
Morning Snack: 7.11oz Coke Slurpee (free!)
Lunch: Royal Red Robin burger and steak fries
Afternoon Snack: medium popcorn at the theater
Dinner: tortilla chips and chicken fajitas at Chuy's with another (free!) 7.11oz Coke Slurpee
Liquid Refreshment: 4 glasses of water and 6 Diet Cokes

For those who are anywhere close to as detail-oriented as me, drinks only go in Liquid Refreshment if they have no calories - diet soda and water. Drinks with substance (i.e., Nature's Most Perfect Beverage) are recorded with their meal.

No comments:

Post a Comment