What This Blog Is All About

I need to be healthier. Badly. Individual efforts have not sufficed, so I'm hoping the support of friends, family, and anyone who happens along this blog can help me along.


For a fuller description of what I'm doing and how people can help, click here to read my first post.

Sunday, July 12, 2009

Food Log July 12, 2009

Breakfast: bacon/egg/cheese breakfast taco from Taco Cabana
Morning Snack: banana
Lunch: 3 eggs scrambled with turkey and asiago, and a spinach/carrots/almonds salad with Raspberry Pecan dressing
Afternoon Snack: 5 Sonic tater tots plus 1/6 of a trail mix from HEB - apple bits, nuts, some kinda caramel flavor
Dinner: 2 scrambled eggs with a chicken breast and 1.5-2 cups of rice
Liquid Refreshment: 5 glasses of water

No comments:

Post a Comment