What This Blog Is All About

I need to be healthier. Badly. Individual efforts have not sufficed, so I'm hoping the support of friends, family, and anyone who happens along this blog can help me along.


For a fuller description of what I'm doing and how people can help, click here to read my first post.

Monday, July 6, 2009

Food Log July 6, 2009

Breakfast: apple and carrots
Lunch: large Coke Classic and medium popcorn at the theater
Afternoon Snack: banana and oatmeal-raisin granola bar
Dinner: 2 eggs scrambled with a slice of turkey and asiago cheese and lots of steamed broccoli, cauliflower, and carrots
Liquid Refreshment: 4 glasses of water

4 comments:

  1. weren't you supposed to be working? And, where's your excercise log for the day?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Took the day off from work (I know I told you about that over the weekend), and ended up not working out either.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting. Taken to the extreme, sure, but still interesting.

    http://abcnews.go.com/WN/Health/story?id=8013761&page=1

    ReplyDelete