What This Blog Is All About

I need to be healthier. Badly. Individual efforts have not sufficed, so I'm hoping the support of friends, family, and anyone who happens along this blog can help me along.


For a fuller description of what I'm doing and how people can help, click here to read my first post.

Friday, July 10, 2009

Food Log July 10, 2009

Breakfast: 2 pieces of toast with peanut butter
Morning Snack: carrots, 30 grapes, and a quarter of a Dunkin glazed donut
Lunch: double cheeseburger and small fries at McDonald's and 2 bite-sized Mr. Goodbars
Afternoon Snack: an apple with peanut butter and 2 Mr. Goodbar's and 2 Snickers (all bite-sized spread throughout the afternoon)
Dinner: chicken, mashed potatoes, and broccoli at Verde's plus tortilla chips and queso
Liquid Refreshment: 4 glasses of water and 4 Diet Cokes

Probably would've been more conservative at lunch if I'd known I was having Mexican for dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment