What This Blog Is All About

I need to be healthier. Badly. Individual efforts have not sufficed, so I'm hoping the support of friends, family, and anyone who happens along this blog can help me along.


For a fuller description of what I'm doing and how people can help, click here to read my first post.

Friday, July 3, 2009

Food Log July 2, 2009

Breakfast: bacon, egg, and cheese breakfast taco, and one pig in a blanket
Morning Snack: 20 grapes
Lunch: 2 fajitas - each had one piece of beef, 2-3 pieces of chicken, sour cream, and cheese
Afternoon Snack: greens/carrots/provolone/almonds salad
Dinner: Mangia blanco pizza and about 1/3 Ooey Gooey Chocolate Brownie
Evening Snack: large (not extra large!) Slurpee and a Baby Ruth
Liquid Refreshment: 7 glasses of water and a Coke Zero

Normally any one of these meals would've been an indulgent day, but company provided breakfast and lunch (where I could have stopped at one fajita), and at the end of the day, I found myself not so much wanting to eat healthy as wanting to deliberately eat unhealthy - not a good place. On the other hand, the end of this story's a little more uplifting - keep reading folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment