What This Blog Is All About

I need to be healthier. Badly. Individual efforts have not sufficed, so I'm hoping the support of friends, family, and anyone who happens along this blog can help me along.


For a fuller description of what I'm doing and how people can help, click here to read my first post.

Friday, July 24, 2009

Food Log July 24, 2009

Breakfast: english muffin with peanut butter and a banana
Morning Snack: 1.5 donuts and 1/2 cup of trail mix and a baked Dorito (1 chip, not 1 bag)
Lunch: peanut butter sandwich, small fries, and small Coke
Afternoon Snack: banana and another 1/2 cup of trail mix throughout the day
Dinner: half an order of combo fajitas at the Oasis (on 4 corn tortillas with a little sour cream and cheese)

Liquid Refreshment: 4 glasses of water and 1 Coke Zero

No exercise today as I recovered from basketball (little people's shoulders tend to dig into me ribs).

1 comment:

  1. Hey! At least you can reach things in _your_ kitchen... :)

    ReplyDelete