What This Blog Is All About

I need to be healthier. Badly. Individual efforts have not sufficed, so I'm hoping the support of friends, family, and anyone who happens along this blog can help me along.


For a fuller description of what I'm doing and how people can help, click here to read my first post.

Sunday, July 26, 2009

Exercise Log July 26, 2009

Walked up a hill for 2 miles in 30-45 minutes this morning with Steve. I don't know exact elevations, but it's been listed as one of the 10 toughest slopes for bicycling in Austin. It hurt but felt good. There are 2 even harder hills in Steve's neighborhood - we might try them sometime. A long time from now. Not as much distance or time as I've frequently done, but it felt good to feel the muscles burn a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment