What This Blog Is All About

I need to be healthier. Badly. Individual efforts have not sufficed, so I'm hoping the support of friends, family, and anyone who happens along this blog can help me along.


For a fuller description of what I'm doing and how people can help, click here to read my first post.

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Food Log July 7, 2009

Breakfast: banana and a piece of toast with peanut butter
Morning Snack: apple with some peanut butter and carrots
Lunch: banana and 3 eggs scrambled with 1 slice turkey and asiago cheese
Afternoon Snack: spinach/carrots/almonds/turkey salad with raspberry pecan dressing and an oatmeal-raisin granola bar
Dinner: peanut butter sandwich, 5 Sonic cheese sticks, and a slice of Havarti cheese
Liquid Refreshment: 4 glasses of water and a medium Diet Coke from Sonic

Went to Sonic for the delicious taste of a fountain soft drink, and found myself getting the cheese sticks as well. Dunno why, except that I wanted them.

No comments:

Post a Comment