What This Blog Is All About

I need to be healthier. Badly. Individual efforts have not sufficed, so I'm hoping the support of friends, family, and anyone who happens along this blog can help me along.


For a fuller description of what I'm doing and how people can help, click here to read my first post.

Saturday, July 25, 2009

Food Log July 25, 2009

Breakfast: english muffin with peanut butter and an apple
Morning Snack: apple with peanut butter
Lunch: at a 3PM Alamo movie, had mozzarella sticks, and Alamo burger with fries, and helped finish the wife's chocolate ice cream
Evening Snack: at a party, had some fries, a few chocolate chip cookies, some of my trail mix, and an M&M cookie ice cream sandwich

Liquid Refreshment: 2 glasses of water and 6 Coke Zeros

No comments:

Post a Comment