What This Blog Is All About

I need to be healthier. Badly. Individual efforts have not sufficed, so I'm hoping the support of friends, family, and anyone who happens along this blog can help me along.


For a fuller description of what I'm doing and how people can help, click here to read my first post.

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Exercise Log July 28, 2009

Rode about 3 miles this morning around nearby neighborhoods and trails, finishing with a run up Swenson Farms Blvd and back down to the house. My legs started protesting as soon as I was on the bike, so probably not as much intensity as yesterday.

And then tonight I biked 2 miles to the Rec Center, and walked 2 miles on their track. I would've ridden back, but my back tire was really really flat, so the wife was good enough to pick me up. Time to buy an air pump and see if I need new tires.

No comments:

Post a Comment