What This Blog Is All About

I need to be healthier. Badly. Individual efforts have not sufficed, so I'm hoping the support of friends, family, and anyone who happens along this blog can help me along.


For a fuller description of what I'm doing and how people can help, click here to read my first post.

Monday, July 13, 2009

Food Log July 13, 2009

Last Night's Evening Snack: another 1/6 or so of the trail mix
Breakfast: 1 piece of whole wheat toast with peanut butter and a banana
Morning Snack: about 1/7 of the HEB trail mix
Lunch: turkey/havarti sandwich, carrots, and 2 bite-sized Hershey's Special Darks
Afternoon Snack: apple and a Special Dark
Dinner: reheated chicken and rice
Evening Snack: another 1/7 of the HEB trail mix
Liquid Refreshment: 6 glasses of water

No comments:

Post a Comment