What This Blog Is All About

I need to be healthier. Badly. Individual efforts have not sufficed, so I'm hoping the support of friends, family, and anyone who happens along this blog can help me along.


For a fuller description of what I'm doing and how people can help, click here to read my first post.

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Food Log July 15, 2009

Breakfast: 1 piece of whole wheat toast with peanut butter and a banana
Morning Snack: 2 Nature Valleyr roasted almond granola bars
Lunch: cucumber roll, buda roll (their spelling), and a side of sticky rice at Sushi Sake
Afternoon Snack: an apple with peanut butter and probably about 8 Mr.Goodbars/Special Darks scattered throughout the afternoon
Dinner: junior-sized Justaburger (no cheese) and small fries from Whataburger
Evening Snack: large coke and large popcorn at Harry Potter 6
Liquid Refreshment: 4 glasses of water and 3 Coke Zeroes

My usual Wednesday walking partners were unavailable, so I decided to see Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince. Celebrated a great movie with an unusual snack, which might not be great, but it was an all-around fun experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment