What This Blog Is All About

I need to be healthier. Badly. Individual efforts have not sufficed, so I'm hoping the support of friends, family, and anyone who happens along this blog can help me along.


For a fuller description of what I'm doing and how people can help, click here to read my first post.

Friday, July 24, 2009

Exercise Log July 23, 2009

Played basketball for the first time in a year and a half or so. I had predictable readjustment problems (on top of my normal lack-of-skill problems) but I was able to keep going steadily for over an hour of playing time, and had enough to contribute several points and rebounds as my teams went 3-1 on the evening. I was walking more than running at the end, but I never had to stop or take a timeout, and my feet had no problems.

It felt good. No, it felt great.

2 comments: