What This Blog Is All About

I need to be healthier. Badly. Individual efforts have not sufficed, so I'm hoping the support of friends, family, and anyone who happens along this blog can help me along.


For a fuller description of what I'm doing and how people can help, click here to read my first post.

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Food Log July 14, 2009

Breakfast: 1 piece of whole-wheat toast with peanut butter and a banana
Morning Snack: about 1/7 of the HEB trail mix and 2 Special Darks with almond
Lunch: Turkey Tom sandwich at Jimmy John's
Afternoon Snack: 1 apple with peanut butter and a Special Dark with almond
Dinner: 2 pieces of buttered sourdough bread, a few bites of mashed potatoes, a few bites of the most excellent mac and cheese, and about 1/3 of the pesto penne chicken at Daily Grill
Liquid Refreshment: 5 glasses of water and 4 Diet Cokes

1 comment:

  1. Keep up the great work, Charles! I continue to be impressed with the biking, walking, and new concept of you actually cooking! Cheers to your health!

    ReplyDelete