What This Blog Is All About

I need to be healthier. Badly. Individual efforts have not sufficed, so I'm hoping the support of friends, family, and anyone who happens along this blog can help me along.


For a fuller description of what I'm doing and how people can help, click here to read my first post.

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Food Log July 28, 2009

Breakfast: english muffin with peanut butter and a banana
Morning Snack: carrot cupcake with icing and nuts
Lunch: burger and fries at Cover 3 - the burger was excellent, especially the bun (not for this particular effort, but in terms of overall deliciousness) - and 1/2 chocolate cupcake
Afternoon Snack: apple and 1/2 cup of trail mix (spread over the day)
Dinner: peanut butter sandwich, carrots, and a peanut butter cookie
Evenign Snack: slice of baby swiss cheese and a very little bit of trail mix

Liquid Refreshment: 5 glasses of water and 5 Diet Cokes

2 comments:

  1. Have you thought about cutting down on the diet coke?

    ReplyDelete
  2. In general, I try to. Some days (and some meetings!) require caffeine, as well as it being a better fix for a sweet tooth than, say, Mr. Goodbars. I will do better today.

    ReplyDelete