What This Blog Is All About

I need to be healthier. Badly. Individual efforts have not sufficed, so I'm hoping the support of friends, family, and anyone who happens along this blog can help me along.


For a fuller description of what I'm doing and how people can help, click here to read my first post.

Friday, July 17, 2009

Food Log July 17, 2009

Breakfast: 2 pieces of whole-wheat toast with peanut butter
Morning Snack: trail mix
Lunch: rest of the Daily Grill pesto penne and 2 Mr. Goodbar's
Afternoon Snack: apple with peanut butter and 4 Mr. Goodbar's
Dinner: Mighty Fine junior bacon cheeseburger, chocolate shake, and about half an order of fries
Evening Snack: large Coke Slurpee, a Baby Ruth, and a brownie
Liquid Refreshment: 2 glasses of water and 3 Coke Zero's

Yeah slipped off that wagon somehow. Bad week in a lot of ways, but I expect things to improve.

No comments:

Post a Comment