What This Blog Is All About

I need to be healthier. Badly. Individual efforts have not sufficed, so I'm hoping the support of friends, family, and anyone who happens along this blog can help me along.


For a fuller description of what I'm doing and how people can help, click here to read my first post.

Sunday, August 9, 2009

Food Log August 9, 2009

Breakfast: bacon, egg, and cheese breakfast taco from Taco Cabana
Lunch: salad with greens, carrots, onions, and chicken, 4 pieces of white pizza from Promise Pizza, and a natural cane sugar cola (your guess is as good as mine)
Afternoon Snack: banana and handful of trail mix
Dinner: cheeseburger, fries, cole slaw, a little mac n cheese, and part of a brownie and a bread pudding at Cover 3
Evening Snack: Coke Slurpee

Liquid Refreshment: 6 glasses of water

No comments:

Post a Comment