What This Blog Is All About

I need to be healthier. Badly. Individual efforts have not sufficed, so I'm hoping the support of friends, family, and anyone who happens along this blog can help me along.


For a fuller description of what I'm doing and how people can help, click here to read my first post.

Saturday, August 8, 2009

Exercise Log August 8, 2009

Biked 8 miles this morning to the nearest 7-11. Unfortunately I got a flat on the way back so I didn't complete the 10 miles. On the plus side, I conquered the hill of AW Grimes going north from 45 - didn't put my feet down the whole trip except as required by traffic.

Also walked 1 mile tonight with the wife, Beth, and Beth's 3-month-old daughter Penelope. Strollers are short little things - do I get extra credit for pushing it along?

No comments:

Post a Comment