What This Blog Is All About

I need to be healthier. Badly. Individual efforts have not sufficed, so I'm hoping the support of friends, family, and anyone who happens along this blog can help me along.


For a fuller description of what I'm doing and how people can help, click here to read my first post.

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Food Log September 8, 2009

Return of Food Log!!!

Breakfast: banana
Morning Snack: asiago cheese bagel with honey almond shmear
Lunch: cheeseburger, fries, and an apple
Afternoon Snack: mixed veggies, 2 tortillas with sour cream, and crackers with Laughing Cow spread
Dinner: egg rolls, salad, breaded(crusted?) chicken with some kind of yellow vegetable, and vanilla cake
Evening Snack: 2 granola bars

Liquid Refreshment: 7 glasses of water and 3 Coke Zeros

I don't know if I can swing the just-water thing - caffeine really helps for meetings and tedious tasks.

No comments:

Post a Comment